25ms to 450ms Delay Time.
Dirty Murals delivers complex delay and reverb with powerful controls for each, in a small 125B enclosure. Two distinct delay and reverb styles create a variety of rich, lush, ambient, textured sounds.
The first mode offers a modulated “oil can” style delay with shorter, vintage style repeats, paired with a small room reverb. The second mode delivers long, high fidelity, analog-style delay with a large hall reverb. The reverb level can be dialed to taste or completely removed in either mode, allowing it to function as a traditional delay pedal. The reverb can be boosted while keeping the mix low, generating the effect of a reverb with an adjustable pre-delay.
The Dirty Murals will quickly become an essential part of your sound. It is your go-to delay and reverb solution in a small size that will free up space on your pedalboard by combining the perfect delay and reverb in one device.
- Delay controls the delay time from 25ms (fully clockwise) to 450ms (fully counter clockwise)
- Repeat controls the repeats of the delay signal. Fully counter clockwise gives you one repeat. Fully clockwise gives you infinite repeats.
- Mix sets the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone. When fully counter clockwise there is only straight (un-affected) guitar signal heard. Fully clockwise gives the loudest delay.
- Gain controls the overall output volume. Keep it at about 3 o'clock to match the gain of the pedal in bypass. Move counter-clockwise to increase gain and change tone.
- Expression pedal jacks: Lower jack on the left side is the jack that controls delay time. Lower jack on the right side controls repeats. Center switch controls on/off.
- Switches: Far left switch controls delay time. Use it to toggle back and forth between the echo unit and the expression pedal. Far right controls repeats. Use it to toggle back and forth between the echo unit and the expression pedal.